The Envelope is a design studio in Oakwood specializing in custom invitations, graphic design, and copywriting. I work by appointment, so just call or email to set something up! I'm happy to setup a time to meet that works best for you.
Whatever you can dream up, I can help you create. Saw it on Pinterest? No problem... let's explore your ideas and see what we can come up with together. Keep it classy, make a statement, or stand out in a crowd...whatever you do, rock your style.
Yep, I do all that too. Let's make that logo a little snazzier or juice up your ads and brochures. Remember: attractive, consistent messaging makes YOU more memorable to your clients.
A little about The Envelope
Ready to get the ball rolling? Great! Let's set up a time to meet.
- As a graphic designer myself, the design of my invitations were very important to me, but I knew I didn’t have the time or energy to design them myself. Annie and her staff were great to work with, and I ended up choosing one of their custom invitation lines. I was able to choose the style, paper, fonts, and other design details, and they put it all together beautifully. Yes, their custom lines can be pricier than ready-made invitations, but it was well worth it. I was absolutely thrilled with how beautiful my invitations turned out.
- Thank you! Mom sent me texts of the invites…. I cried in front of all my first graders. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you for making such an important part of our day PERFECT!
- I received my son’s first communion invitations and they are perfect! The quality and textures of the paper is beautiful and your customer service is impeccable! I am so happy that out paths crossed (from the likes of google none the less) and I was able to reap the benefits of your talent.
- We received the invitations today, and they look fabulous!! I can’t thank you enough for your hard work on them, and I’m so glad we stumbled upon your shop! Thanks again!
Culver City, California
- As always, you did a perfect job!!! The paper/envelope choice, fonts, everything were amazing! Thank you so much. You are so creative and know how to “read your clients mind.”